Charles F. Wright
Born and raised in Buhl, Idaho, Mr. Wright attended Princeton University and Harvard Law School before returning home to open Wright Brothers in 2004.
In the last sixteen years, Mr. Wright has negotiated and closed over $1.6 billion in various transactions on behalf of his clients. Mr. Wright’s practice focuses on:
- Counseling farmers, dairymen, and livestock operators in connection with real estate acquisition, sales, financing, and operational matters;
- Representing local businesses in their corporate matters;
- Representing real estate developers and builders in connection with acquisition, development, construction, and financing matters;
- Representing borrowers and lenders in connection with asset-backed financings; and
- Representing medical and health care personnel in connection with their business matters.
Interesting Fact: Charlie rebuilds old cars. His pride and joy is a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am that he takes out on summer days (complete with t-top, “chicken” on the hood, and a shoebox full of cassette tapes).
Prior to founding Wright Brothers, Mr. Wright was an attorney with Ropes & Gray LLP in Boston, Massachusetts.